After FX + Cinema 4D Training
Adobe After Effects is one of the core visual effects software products within the film/video industry. After FX CC also provides access to Cinema 4D Lite. These two software products provide you with all the high-end compositing tools needed to cretve some amazing visual effects. You can create geometric primitives and edit them at the point, edge or polygon level. You can use the Spline tools to create Bezier curves and use the Text tool to create title sequences, logos and more. You can add surface properties and textures to your models, and add lights. Then you can can bring your concepts to life and animate them!
Who will benefit from this class:
- Visual Effects Artists
- Video Editors
- Video Game Designers
- Post Production Boutiques
- Freelancers ‘A Career Path’ (Average Day Rate for 3D artists is $600 a day!)
- Quality Understanding of MAC / PC Operating System, preferably Mac OS X 10.11 or higher.
- Some experience or basic knowledge of using Photoshop and After Effects is a plus.
- A basic understanding of effects compositing.
- Additional experience with video editing software will be advantageous, but is not necessary.
Schedule: Our schedule is flexible. This course is designed as a 40 hour course. However, depending on your current level of experience, we can customize a shorter class for you.
Course Options for learning After FX and Cinema 4D Lite include:
- Remote Live ‘one-on-one’ Customized Training
- On-Site Training (we will travel to your business / location)
- Classroom Training (hands-on environment)
These are some examples of models you can create using Adobe Products.