SketchUp Pro Essentials Topics
GeniusDV offers customized one-on-one training for learning SketchUp Pro.
- Remote ‘online’ one-on-one training (instructor controls your computer)
- Nationwide On-Site Training (instructor travels to your facility)
- Hands-On Classroom Training in Florida
- Hands-on exercise driven training
- Certified courseware
- Ongoing support
- Framed certificate
- Licensed Landscape Architect’s in FL may receive 16 CE Credits.
To be successful with learning these topics you should already be able to:
• Define fundamental geometric terms including: polygon, parallel, perpendicular, axes, arc, and array.
• Define 3-dimensional drawing terms including: rendering, field of view, and point of view.
• Demonstrate mouse skills including: double-click, single-click, drag, and right-click (context-click).
* You will need a basic 3-button scroll wheel mouse to use SketchUp efficiently.
These topics are designed in conjunction with the official SketchUp learning platform to provide a fast understanding and a working knowledge of SketchUp. How it works. How to use it.
Learn how to model in SketchUp Pro!
What you can do with it. SketchUp is a user friendly 3D, graphic, design and animation software package that can do almost anything an architect or designer needs.
If you are unfamiliar with SketchUp Pro and/or Layout check out the YouTube video to see what’s possible.
Visualizing spaces in three dimensions is critical to the success of the design of architectural spaces. The interplay of light, color, space, and form make exciting spaces function successfully. Traditional methods for exploring these issues are very labor intensive. Use of computer software has enabled quicker (and sometimes more accurate) study models to be generated, explored, and iterated more times in the design time available to you.
SketchUp enables you to draw using a familiar pencil and paper paradigm in a software context. The Mastering 3D Using SketchUp: Essentials One Training course provides students with an excellent choice for beginning to learn to use SketchUp. This course is intended for students with little or no 3-dimensional drawing or SketchUp experience, but who want to start to create 3-dimensional models using SketchUpSchedule GeniusDV offers customized 'one-on-one'training 7 days a week, including weekends and evenings. Email or call (866-566-1881) for availability. Sample of SketchUp Training Topics These modules represent a sample of topics that can be covered within GeniusDV's 'One-on-One' SketchUp Pro Training Course.