Lumion is an incredible real-time 3D architectural visualization tool that’s being used for for architects, urban planners and designers. In particular, it is great for individuals who want to add realistic 3D visualization to their SketchUp projects.
We highly recommend that you are already familiar with AutoCad, SketchUp or ReVit before taking GeniusDV’s Lumion 3D course.
When visualization is not your primary profession you need software that’s easy to pick up. The ease of use is what makes Lumion such an incredible product.These modules are fair topics that can be covered within GeniusDV's 2 Day Hands-On SketchUp Pro Course.
|Lumion 3D Pro Training - ORLANDO, FL ($1500)|
|Or call for 'Remote' Online Training|
or OnSite training (most dates available)
GeniusDV offers a 2 day training for for learning Lumion 3D. You won’t believe what you can achieve on your first day of class.
We teach the most current version of Lumion. Please watch both videos to see the capability of Lumion!
Who should take this course?
Lumion is an essential tool for everyone who wants to visualize their building designs. It produces impressive, high quality videos very quickly and is extremely easy to master.
Lumion has customers in over 60 countries around the world. They include architects, designers, engineers, BIM modellers and universities. In particular if you are a SketchUp user, Lumion is the perfect compliment to for adding 3D visualization to your SketchUp projects.
These are actual screen grabs from the Lumion 3D software. Learn how to add animate a camera through your scene using Lumion 3D.
Instructor: Katya Kean (click for bio)
Schedule and Pricing Options: (most days are available)
Please call 866-466-1881
- 2 Day hands-on training (Orlando, FL) – $1500
- ‘Remote Online’ hands-on training -$800
- On-site training for this course. One price for unlimited number of individuals.
This hands-on course is limited to only 2 individuals
- Starting a project – Project Setup, Screen Layout
- Controlling the Camera
- Modeling Environment and Modifying Terrain
- Adding a Water Plane and/or Ocean
- Importing – Updating Models with Geometry
- Placing Content from the Library
- Moving, Adding, Deleting and Scaling Models
- Advanced Transformations
- Content Specific Properties
- Using Layers
- Assigning and Modifying Materials
- Saving Material Sets
- Merging Materials with Terrain
- Advanced Materials (Glass, Waterfalls, Self Illumination, Glows)
- Environment Settings
- Setting Sun Direction and Heigh
- Cloud Setting
- Environment Setting
- Adding / Modifying Light Fixture
- Creating Still Images
- Creating Animations
- Animating Objects
- Camera Presets
- Animating Camera Zoom
- Creating a camera Pan
- Speed of Clips
- Working with existing still images
- Importing an existing movie file
- Working with Filters
- Filter Specific Settings
- Adding Special Effects to Individual clips and entire movies
- Adding Multiple Effects
- Using Theater Mode Export and Rendering Options
- Rendering the final output as a movie file.