Avid Certified Training Professional
GeniusDV offers following Advanced Avid Certified Training Options for becoming an Avid Certified Professional.
Available Advanced Courses include:
* These courses require that you you have previously passed the Avid Media Composer Fundamentals 1, 2 courses. Or, you may obtain a course for waiver by demonstrating you have mastered the critical skills that are taught in the Media Composer Fundamental courses.
Options for enrolling in the Media Composer Professional classes include:
- LIVE One-On-One online certified Avid Media Composer Full Courses (40 hours)
- Onsite Nationwide Training (flat fee – unlimited individuals)
- Hands-On Training in Traditional Classroom (available in Orlando, or Detroit)
- New! Special One-On-One training services available in Venice, FL or Satellite Beach, FL
- Optional: The full 5 day course is required if you wish to become an Avid Media Composer Certified User and/or Professional.
The 5 day Avid Certified Professional 1 and 2 Courses feature:
- Hands on exercise driven training
- Practice media and tutorials
- Avid certified course-ware
- Official Framed Avid Certificate(s) of Completion
- Unlimited Access to Media Composer Online Training
- Ongoing Support (does not expire!)
- Small class size of 1 to 4 students (we do not cancel courses with only 1 individual)
- Avid Certification Exams – included in price (optional).
- Training may be broken up into multiple sessions/days
- The Certified courses to become an Avid Certified Professional ($1950)
- Special Flat Fee available for OnSite Training
(unlimited # of individuals)
Call 24/7 to request a quote and/or schedule course times. Most dates and times are available.
GeniusDV’s certified Avid Media Composer training classes are in-depth courses that cover editing techniques and effects for Media Composer 21018.X. These courses are designed for video / film editors and developers of interactive media. The courses progress through all the phases of ingesting media, assembling and trimming sequences, editing audio, creating titles, advanced compositing, media management, and outputting a finished program.
Who Should Take the Avid Professional 201, 210 courses.
These courses cover advanced topics within Media Composer version 2018.X . Even the most seasoned editor will learn tips and tricks not covered in the software documentation.
The majority of class time is based on an ‘exercise driven’ teaching model, which means you’ll get plenty of hands-on experience.
Course can also be customized to your unique workflow. Please call for details (866-566-1881)
John Lynn is an Avid Media Composer instructor with 25 years of teaching experience. He is one of the world’s most coveted trainers, and is highly regarded as one of the best certified instructors available.