What software is available for online training?
- Avid Media Composer
- Avid Pro Tools Training
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere / After Effects. And other CC applications
- Cinema 4D + After Effects
- DaVinci Resolve
- Lumion 3D
- ScreenFlow Training
Who is this training designed for?
- This training is designed for those who need to get up to speed quickly without having to travel to a classroom setting.
- This type of training is designed for a one-on-one experience.
- There is no limit to the # of individuals that may participate, but we recommend a one-on-one experience.
What is the class schedule?
- Our schedule is flexible. We are available 7 days a week including evenings. You work out the schedule with your own personal instructor.
How does it work?
- An instructor will call you prior to the training session and make sure your system is capable of screen sharing. This process takes about 5 minutes.
- An Instructor will coordinate a schedule that fits your needs.
- The instructor will remotely share your computer to teach you the software.
- A 15 minute interview with your instructor is required prior to enrollment.
- A high speed internet connection is required.
- Installation of third party software is required for screen sharing capability.
- A landline or cell-phone with speakerphone capability is required.
- You must have a working version of the software installed on your machine. If you do not own a copy of the software, most vendors have a fully functional trial version.
- *It is recommended that you download our practice media prior to the training experience.
What are the benefits?
- Training is customized based on your current workflow and knowledge level of the software.
- Ongoing Support is provided based on the content taught during the training session(s).
- Ongoing access to online video streaming training.
- Certificate of accomplishment is provided after the training.
How do I schedule an online training session?
- To schedule a live hands-on ‘online’ training session, you must call us directly at 866-566-1881.