We couldn't find that article.
Would you like to search for it?
This lesson focuses on mixing audio within Avid Media Composer using audio keyframes.
Please note: Working with audio keyframes has changed since version MC 6.5. Improvements include the ability to move, copy, or paste groups of keyframes.
This online training is the culmination of over 1000 hours of work, along with 17 years of Avid training experience. Some of the lessons you may have seen on YouTube, and those have been included as ‘bonus’ free lessons for the general public.
The Avid Media Composer Online Course includes the following benefits:
• Watermark and Advertising Free HD Video Lessons
• Downloadable Practice Media • Special Permission to use real movie footage from the short short film Legacy.
• Support Question / Answer Forum • Quizzes for Editing Sections
• Ongoing Phone Support
• Video Lessons are geared towards helping you become Avid Certified
• Lifetime Membership - No Monthly auto-bill
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• FREE Avid Media Composer Effects Lessons (sections 12- 17) - no payment required
Learn how to create a Moving Filmstrip effect using Adobe Premiere.
This lesson focuses how to configure an audio workspace within Avid Media Composer. Key fundementals in this lesson include:
- How to resize an Audio Track
- Saving an Audio Workspace
- Linking an Audio Workspace to a timeline views
- Patching content to additional audio tracks
- Shortcut to marking clip segments